Custom Builder - Cabinet Maker
We are seeking Custom Cabinet Builders to join our growing team! As part of our Cabinet Making team you’ll take a vision and make it a reality!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Read shop drawings and work orders to develop sequence of cutting or machine operations to fabricate custom casework products
- Produce quality custom cabinets and specialized millwork
- Handle woodworking equipment and tools proficiently and safely
- Meet production goals with precision
- Minimum of 2 years experience in millwork and cabinet making
- Skilled use of sanders, routers, saws and woodworking hand tools
- Proficient at using a tape measure
- Experience working in an AWI custom shop
- Experience with laminate materials and solid surface fabrication is required
USAM DC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Veterans, Females, Minorities, and Disabled applicants are encouraged to apply.
Apply for this position