Driver / Loader/Unloader with 5 years minimum experience required for high-end architectural millwork firm with state of the art facility. As a full-time driver/loader, you’ll ensure smooth, on time delivery of high-end millwork & casework.
- Ensure materials loaded match delivery requirements.
- Deliver goods to specific job sites in a timely manner.
- Package/Wrap finished products and load truck when necessary.
- Unload goods at the job site.
- Adhere to and follow all company and state enforced safety requirements for loading and unloading product.
- Always keep vehicle organized and clean. Refuel as needed and advise Supervisor of anything problematic (low tire pressure, dents, etc.).
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers and customers, be dependable and hardworking.
- Must have current/valid, Class “B” driver’s license with no moving violations.
- Must be physically fit and able to lift 75+ pounds, repeatedly.
- Experience operating a forklift preferred.
- Competitive pay based on experience.
- Paid Vacation and Holidays.
- Comprehensive medical, dental and eye care programs.
- 401k Profit Sharing Plan with employer match.
USAM DC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Veterans, Females, Minorities, and Disabled applicants are encouraged to apply.
Apply for this position